9. Your rights to request access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restriction of processing, objection and automated decision-making and profiling, and data portability
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a right to access, a right to rectify, and a right to erase data relating to you (the right to be forgotten). The right to be forgotten can be exercised in the following specific cases:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected;
- the data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing is based, and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- the data subject objects to the processing, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- the personal data are unlawfully processed;
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal provision;
- the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services.
You also have the right to oppose processing of it, within the limits of the law. In both cases, you have the right to restrict processing. You have the right to portability of data.
A fully-automated assessment regarding commencement and maintenance of a client relationship, is performed on the basis of the personal data provided by you.
The elements forming the basis of this assessment are (for example) existing contacts, payment data, payment periods, and the volume of orders.
You have the right to express your point of view concerning this assessment. If you wish, both the decision and your point of view can be discussed.
You also have the right to oppose decisions made on the basis of automated decision-making and profiling (subject to the exceptions provided for by the law).
You can exercise your rights:
– Either, by sending a letter to:
- Plastigi NV
Plastigi NV (Public Limited Liability Company Plastigi) Lenskensdijk 3
2200 Herentals (Belgium);
– Or, where the case arises, by consulting your account at/on our Webshop/Website.
You also have the option to refuse the sending of information letters and other commercial information by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link located on each mailing.
When you exercise the right to oppose the mailing of direct marketing, this only applies to the email address indicated. If you receive commercial messages on several email addresses, you must unsubscribe each of them. If you wish to unsubscribe by post, you must mention clearly all of the email addresses which you wish to deactivate.